About me

I'm a starcraft 2 masters league zerg grinding my way to the top 200 (eventually). I play a lot, practice a lot, and complain a lot. Go ahead and add me cSObroto.827. I will be posting FPVODs, strategies, and casts.

Watch live video from Zerg Starcraft 2 Grandmaster Quest on Justin.tv

My Starcraft 2 Stream
I do replay reviews, practice on ladder, and offer Starcraft 2 Coaching here

Visit: SC2Review.net for coaching or to submit replays for review!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

My TLOpen Matches

Hey guys!! Not much commentary on this one. Just posting my VOD of me playing my TLopen tournament matches. Got to round 4 :(

If you're interested, start watching at about 21 minutes.

I'll have more first person commentary VODs in a bit :D. Actual commentary meaning me talking and playing at the same time. Still working on talking and playing at the same time.


Watch live video from brotosterone's SCII stream on Justin.tv

11 comments:

  1. cat and mouse custom game sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know if i'll ever get around to playing this, but gl on your games.

    following, supporting daily, whatev. 86thatish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, looking forward to more commentary

    ReplyDelete
  4. following and supporting coolface.jpg



    http://benny-lava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on making it to round 4! soniamproud.jpg

    your friend,
    http://ectomorphmuscle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry about the talking while playing thing, you just have to get used to it lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. ^^cat and mouse custom game was better on SC1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice, I've been debating getting Starcraft 2 for a while. I've never actually played any Starcraft game before.

    Always been a Total Annihilation/Supreme Commander loyalist I'm afraid. Although I think I am missing out!

    Following and supporting.

    www.thefactsofvidya.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You could just play and record over it later?
    ducks2nucks.blogspot.com
    evanztories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete