About me

I'm a starcraft 2 masters league zerg grinding my way to the top 200 (eventually). I play a lot, practice a lot, and complain a lot. Go ahead and add me cSObroto.827. I will be posting FPVODs, strategies, and casts.

Watch live video from Zerg Starcraft 2 Grandmaster Quest on Justin.tv

My Starcraft 2 Stream
I do replay reviews, practice on ladder, and offer Starcraft 2 Coaching here

Visit: SC2Review.net for coaching or to submit replays for review!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Starcraft 2 Replays - Analysis from SC2Review.net

Starcraft 2 Replays - Analysis from SC2Review.net



Just wanted to give everyone an example of a analysis that was done on my "Review of Starcraft 2 Replays" site. We are still working on quality and being more fluid with our speech, but soon we will be rolling out as many reviews as possible. Here is just a simple game where we discuss decision making as well as general macro tips.

The player played decently well, however made some terrible decisions in terms of engaging the opponent's army.

I'm working on trying to go more in-depth with certain things, and taking things slower. Possibly using replays to get a certain point across, and perhaps make a series of how to get from bronze to master league or something, but we'll see.

For now, enjoy this replay review.

Starcraft 2 Replays - Review #6 Part 1

Starcraft 2 Replays - Review #6 Part 2


Want one of your Starcraft 2 Replays reviewed? Go to SC2Review! (Link below)

SC2Review's analysis of Starcraft 2 Replays

We also have a variety of coaches offering Starcraft 2 Coaching who also can review Starcraft 2 replays.

1 comment:

  1. I really did enjoy the reviews, they were very accurate and detailed and I really learnt alot from them. I will definatly be returning here as the quality is great :)! I'm also a zerg player so it would be very incredible to watch you play live sometime and maybe I can learn how to play Zerg better!

    I'm actually part of a Starcraft 2 coaching community, you can find us at www.mixedfruit.org/forum and we do not charge for the coaching.

    ReplyDelete