About me

I'm a starcraft 2 masters league zerg grinding my way to the top 200 (eventually). I play a lot, practice a lot, and complain a lot. Go ahead and add me cSObroto.827. I will be posting FPVODs, strategies, and casts.

Watch live video from Zerg Starcraft 2 Grandmaster Quest on Justin.tv

My Starcraft 2 Stream
I do replay reviews, practice on ladder, and offer Starcraft 2 Coaching here

Visit: SC2Review.net for coaching or to submit replays for review!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

FPVOD: cSObroto [z] vs LiquidVag [z] on Metalopolis

Here is an example of how I like to play my ZvZ.

Lots of roaches, splitting up armies, taking small advantages to drone, and get fucking broodlords when I can:


Watch live video from brotosterone's SCII stream on Justin.tv

(Give the video a few minutes to process)

26 comments:

  1. ill check it out soon as its done processing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice video bro! Following and supporting!

    StarcraftIICommentary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn i wish i was good at this game, takes a lot of work tho

    ReplyDelete
  4. ZvZ is always a weird game. There's just something about seeing all those bugs fighting that makes me think about two groups of bugs playing chess, with ants being the pawns and wasps being knights. That's not weird, it it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very VERY nicely done. Also, I loved the music. Could you list what was in the video?

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome game, z vs z is my favorite.
    Followed:
    Check my blog too:
    http://www.pixelshredder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool..!
    thefitmuscle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool vid!

    your friend,
    ectomorphmuscle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweet!!! as always following and supporting!

    theladiets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it. I mad a blog for all you music lovers.

    http://www.rocksbest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Was playing this game again yesturday, jesus i suck so bad not even funny.


    Follow me Brothers!

    http://seedypete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice one

    following!

    http://le-nerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gold league Terran player reporting in!
    Dude As a mad follower of Day9/Husky/HD I really dig your skills as well!
    Keep it up man

    ReplyDelete